What: Springboard to CSPAP Implementation
1305 Domain 2 PE/PA Training of Trainers
When: July 11-12, 2017
Where: Boston, MA
The Springboard to CSPAP Implementation Training of Trainers (ToT), hosted by the Springboard to Active Schools’ team:
- Advanced participants’ knowledge, skills and abilities to implement the Comprehensive School Physical Activity Program (CSPAP) framework in local education agencies (LEAs)/schools, with an emphasis on modeling practical strategies around increasing physical activity in the classroom and active recess.
- Leveraged expertise and relevant experience of participants and subject matter experts with the implementation of CSPAP and building a culture of physical activity among LEAs/schools.
By the end of the ToT, participants were able to:
- Identify and apply new professional development and technical assistance content to targeted LEAs on implementing strategies to increase physical activity in the classroom and active recess.
- Develop, implement and evaluate an action plan for professional development that addresses the CSPAP strategies covered in the ToT.
- Communicate the benefits of physical education and physical activity (PE/PA) and CSPAP and success stories to diverse audiences using data, key messages, success stories and other communication strategies.
- Connect and communicate with other 1305 school health partners to expand and enhance their work with PE/PA in their own state.
Contact Kate Holmes at [email protected] or (225) 500-1137 with questions.
There are no upcoming events at this time.